Making a marketing plan is a prerequisite for anyone doing business. Whatever your business, you must conduct marketing activities according to a well-designed plan so as not to get lost and run your own business blindly. Have you ever made it?
Surprisingly, not many online marketers consider developing a marketing plan. They just started an online business and eventually switched from one failed marketing method to another. However, if you are a successful marketer, you should have a written marketing plan to avoid doing the wrong thing. In this article, I want to share with you 9 steps to create a successful marketing plan.
1. To develop a successful marketing plan, you must read to understand the different online marketing and advertising methods. If you are a newbie, the important thing is to have a certain understanding of online marketing before creating a marketing plan.
2. Know your market and competition. First find out what the market is, what is happening in it and what the trends are.
In addition, by understanding competitors, selling products, sales methods and marketing methods, making them stand out, what the website is like, what are its weaknesses and what not to do to get information about competitors. You can submit a quote. You can easily obtain this information by searching the Internet.
Know your target customers correctly. You need to know who they are, how and when they buy, what are the problems they are experiencing, what kind of solutions they are looking for, how they respond and find the products they have bought, what they have said and what to fill out blank .
4. Discover your business location. Learn about the products you want to sell or promote and how to position your business. Discover your strengths and weaknesses, your business area and expertise, the lives and challenges of your customers and the different niche groups within your company.
5. Develop your marketing message. Your plan should include in-depth information about your brand, your unique selling points, features and marketing slogans. Remember that your message must take action. That’s why you need to develop them carefully and strategically.
Determine your marketing goals. A successful marketing plan clearly articulates your business vision, the goals you want to achieve, the specific goals and priorities you can achieve. Your goals should be clearly stated because they are not only smart, but also smart (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time-bound, scalable and rewarding).
Determine your marketing method. Based on your strengths, knowledge, skills, and abilities, understand the marketing methods used by competitors and the ones that are best for you. Focus on attracting new customers and retaining old customers.
8. Make a budget. When drawing up a budget, determine the total cost of marketing activities, the resources to be invested in marketing, and the return on investment based on the marketing method you choose. Making a marketing budget is the key to a successful marketing plan.
9. Develop your marketing strategy. To develop a successful marketing plan, you must focus on the progress of all aspects of the plan. You need to focus on what you need to build your business and the steps to take and actual actions. Plan the expected obstacles and deadlines and how to track, evaluate and revise strategies.